1. Why is it important to understand your own cultural lenses in order to appreciate different preferences in worship and music?
2. What acts or actions prove that worship 'lies at the very heart of the Christian' story? In what ways do you identify with them?
3. Why are words inadequate to mature emotions? What would be a good argument AGAINST this statement?
4. Why is a holistic approach critical to examining and understanding African American worship experiences?
Each question 100+ words
Due: 03-04-2016 18:00
- Social Science homework help
<em>No answers yet</em>