Power Point needed asap
Submitted By: admin
Submit Date: March 3, 2016, 4:56 pm
Open To Bid: Yes
Bids Hidden: No
Bid Closed: No
Answer Count: 0
Create an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation fulfills the appropriate length requirements and professional style requirements.
- Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide and one (1) introductory slide.
- For the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your report. Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.
- Use PowerPoint voice-over and / or the notes section to present your slides.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) throughout the presentation, ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.).
- English homework help
No bids found.
<em>No answers yet</em>