· You must use at least two references
· Title page with your name and the title of your paper
· 2 ½ TO 3 pages in length (text, does not include title page)
· Reference page (additional page) with both of your references
· 1 inch margins (top, bottom and sides)
· Start your text at the top of the page and do not include your name and title (that is what the title page is for)
· No extra spaces between paragraphs
· Double space
· Times New Roman size 12
Your grade will be based on content, organization, ability to follow directions, and effort.
POWER POINT PRESENTATION
· First slide should have the name of the course, your name, and the title of your presentation
· Last slide will have your references (at least two)
· Length of the presentation will be 8 to no more than 10 minutes
· Be creative and include pictures, graphs, etc.
· A short video clip (not to exceed two minutes) can be included as part of your 8-10 minutes
· You will choose any topic of your interest pertaining to any area of psychology for your paper
· Your references should be no older than 5 years and can include textbooks, journals, or reputable/scientific websites
· The Power Point presentation has to be the same topic as the paper .
- Psychology homework help
<em>No answers yet</em>