Laboratory Interpretation and Management Assignment
This Assignment will require critical thinking and diagnostic reasoning skills. You will access the written guide and the grading rubric located in the “Grading Rubrics” area and interpret lab data to arrive at a diagnosis. Then you will proceed to determine the appropriate management plan for the diagnosis.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubrics (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
MN554: Unit 6 Laboratory Interpretation and Management Assignment Written Guide
Please review the following lab results and provide 3 differential diagnoses, a definitive diagnosis, and develop a management plan based on evidence-based practice guidelines.Please include at least one evidence-based source in the reference.References should be in APA format.Remember to include a title page with all written assignments.
I. Differential Diagnosis (include rationales)
II. Definitive Diagnosis
III. Critical values indicative of (what illnesses)
IV. Management Plan (include health promotion/maintenance recommendations based on age)
V. Follow Up Plans
Patient A: 45 Y/O AAF present with fatigue x2 months with some SOB with activities; no previous health problems or known illnesses
Patient B: 55 Y/O CM present with complaints of fatigue, dry brittle hair with shedding, and states “I can’t seem to keep warm.”
<em>No answers yet</em>