Read the case titled: “Risk Management on a Satellite Development Project” found in Chapter 10.
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Suggest the issues that could have developed had the team not had a risk plan.
- Justify the value of risk plan considering the time, effort, cost, and resources it took to develop such a plan.
- Assess how to determine the level of risk management appropriate for a project.
Imagine the team working on the satellite development project was a virtual team in which team members were unable to meet in person.
- Explain the expected impact on the project, and suggest two (2) ways the team could maintain its current goal in both planning and execution.
- Use at least four (4) resources in this assignment.
<em>No answers yet</em>