Quiz #2 Questions -- please click on Quiz #2 on the Timeline to submit your answers. Thanks!
1. The film Some Like It Hot confronts/tackles many societal taboos. Name one. How does the film confront this societal taboo?
2. Name one motif in the film Some Like It Hot. How does this motif express the film's themes?.
3. What was the MPPC and when was it founded? (Chapter 1)
4. What was the difference between a "major" studio and a "minor" studio in 1940? (Chapter 4)
5. What was the Production Code? (Chapter 5)
6. What was the Kinetoscope? (Chapter 1)
7. Define "the Method." (Chapter 5)
8. What is "vertical integration" ? (Chapter 4)
9. What was "The Paramount Case" ? (Chapter 4)
10. Does Mr. Dietrichson die on-screen? If you cannot remember, just guess. You will get credit for your answer either way.
- History homework help
<em>No answers yet</em>